Space Coast Art Festival Student T-Shirt Design Contest
$500 Each to 3 Winning Classrooms
$150 Each to 3 Winning Artists
1 Design Chosen as the Artwork for the Official Volunteer T-Shirt
• Work can be any two dimensional work (painting, drawing, photograph, mixed media, etc.) that is no smaller than 8 inches by 11 inches and not larger than 11 x 17 inches.
• Digital Design Graphics must be your original work (not a copy of published art/illustrations) You can hand-draw, paint, or design your art on a computer (no clipart please)
• All work must be unpublished, signed, original art done in 2014/2015 by a Brevard K-12 Public, Private, or Home School student artist. Include the words 2015 Space Coast Art Festival or 2015 SCAF in the art.
• Include full name, age, telephone number, complete address, email address, school, grade, art teacher name, and send with the artwork.
• Applicant may submit a maximum of two (2) original pieces of art.
• Special consideration will be given to artwork that is particularly representative of the Space Coast.
• One winner selected for each age group: K-6, 7-8, 9-12
• No sale or reproduction of selected work by artist shall occur until after the 2015 Thanksgiving weekend without the written approval of the SCAF.
• Deadline for submissions: All work must be received no later than Friday April 17, 2015 by 4:00 pm. Mail or drop off art at the office of : MA Rigerman 200 N. First St., Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (The green office at the corner of A1A (Orlando Ave) and 1st St.)
• Submitted art work may be picked up at the same location anytime after May 19th. The SCAF will not be held responsible for work left unclaimed after June 30th, 2015.
Click here to download our Student T-Shirt Design Contest Application: