The long-running success of the Space Coast Art Festival is due to the continued support of our wonderful Volunteers. If you would like to be involved with an upcoming Festival, please submit your contact details via the Online Volunteer Application, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 321-784-3322. Come join the fun, get a free Volunteer T-Shirt, and help us present one of the premier fine arts festivals in the State of Florida!
- View the Online Volunteer Application for the Festival
- See below for the open positions to help with the organization of the festival
SCAF has a number of volunteer needs that we are looking to fill. Below, you will find the main positions we are looking to fill. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to apply.
• Provide a monthly financial report
• Assist in the preparation of an annual operating budget
• Chair the finance committee
• Be responsible for all receipts, deposits & disbursement of the Corporation
• Have knowledgeable use of either Quick Books or Quicken
Festival Volunteer Coordinator
• Compile and Maintain a list of Volunteers (Names, Addresses, contact numbers)
• Determine and Obtain Sufficient Volunteers to meet the needs of the Festival
• Prepare Schedules and Notify Volunteers
• Prepare Volunteer Assignment information and Document Time volunteered
• Handle distribution of Volunteer T-shirts
Artists Breakfast Coordinator
• Oversee Artists Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday of the Festival
• Obtain sufficient Volunteers to Prepare, Distribute and Clean-up
• Oversee the purchase and preparation of necessary food, paper products & serving items
• Assist with the preparation of Festival Publicity for both in-county and out-of-county advertising.
• Work with Media Personnel in selection of the best and most cost effective venues for promoting the Festival, within SCAF Budget parameters.
Graphic Designer/Photographer/Social Media Speciality
• Assist with creation of advertising for both print and digital media
• Assist with layout and design of festival program guide
• Assist with social media management